Since I last wrote ...
-My brother will be away for a year(not by choice)
-Christmas blizzard in Oklahoma that kept us from getting to my parents in Kansas for Christmas. Instead they came and spent New Years at our house.
-January 17th the death of next door neighbor Mr R. He was 93 and had lead a very full life, but he will be greatly missed especially this gardening season by my husband. I talked about him in this post January gardening?!?!?!? . My husband was asked to be a pallbearer and wanted to honor his friend by wearing a suit. He did not have a suit just slacks and sportscoats. So we bought him his 1st suit.Doesn't he look handsome!!!!
-My husband suprised me with roses for Valentines day

-We became a two car family. Last week my husband was offered Mr. R's truck for a really, really good price. It is a 1993 Ford Ranger and only had 35,000 miles. He will be using it for his lawnmowing business this summer.
-Had highest attendance ever in my SS class this week, 16 kids and 1 salvation. Thank you Lord.
-Accepted a challenge from my aunts and cousins to see who can lose the high percentage of weight by our family reunion in July. I will keep you informed of how I do. (act like you didnt' just see me roll my eyes)
Love & Prayers
Carrie
4 comments:
hi Carrie
it is always nice to hear how you are - yes, your hubby looks very nice in his suit and you look so pretty with your roses.
your SS attendance and salvation is wonderful!
So glad to see you posted! Yes! Your hubby looks very handsome in his suit and I love your picture of you with the roses!
Okay, here's the real me coming out...I can't resist saying this...Remember the TV show, Green Acres? Tell your hubby that he should wear his suit while gardening like Oliver Douglas did on his farm! ;-D I'm just kidding, of course. This is my weird sense of humor kicking in. But seriously, you both look great!
That is wonderful about your SS attendance and the salvation!!! Praise the Lord!!!
Hi carrie, Glad to see you back. Yes your husband looks nice in a suit...I love my husband in a suit. He use to wear them often, but I have not seen him in one in a long time. Rose's for valentine is always romantic...and I am very sorry to hear about your neighbor. The truck was a bargain!!! The best part of reading your "catch up" was about the salvation in you S.S class. I pray the Lord will continue to bless your teaching and class attendance. Come back soon into blog land...till then...take care. Dee
Glad to see you back -- and the roses are so romantically beautiful. Have you decided on a weight loss process? We're looking at South Beach or http://www.sparkpeople.com/. Looking for feedback or independent reviews.
Post a Comment